Thank you for choosing tZirrTM
Team Nascor welcomes you to experience tZirrTM
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, on both x86 or x64 bit versions.
- All Microsoft Windows OS Platforms Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP with latest Service packs.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Standalone Installer) installed on your system. Otherwise, please download and install from the following location.
Link - http://www.microsoft.com
- The computer has to be connected to the internet during installation.
- User should have ‘Administrator’ privileges.
- Please make sure Microsoft Office Outlook application is not running (closed).
- Please note, depending on system security settings, there is a possibility that Add-Ins in general might be disallowed or disabled. In which case, after installing tZirrTM will not work. If not, one needs to enable Add-Ins to be allowed/ installed. Also, after installation please check if tZirrTM COM Add-in is enabled in Microsoft Office Outlook. If not, please enable. Please refer to the section on “Enable tZirr Add-In in Outlook” detailed below.
For installing tZirrTM, run 'setup'. Also, during installation, sometimes, depending on your system, firewall settings, security prompts and alert messages may appear. Please allow for the installation to continue and follow step by step instruction.
To ensure authenticity and integrity, tZirrTM software binaries are digitally signed by Nascor Technologies. Please be rest assured that in case of an example alert as shown above is prompted by MS Windows, instead of MS Windows terming the publisher as ‘Unknown’, the name of ‘Nascor Technologies’ appears. This credential is automatically obtained by MS Windows from the digital signature.
When tZirrTM installation is in progress, please do not click on the cancel button. The user can always uninstall later.
During installation, a registration screen as shown below is presented to the User. Fields marked with astrix (*) is mandatory.
Licensed User: When tZirrTM license is purchased, a License Key is mailed to the purchaser’s mail id. Please enter this License Key and then press ‘Submit’ to continue.
Trial User: When one wants to try out tZirrTM please check “Install 15 days Trial version” the press ‘Submit’ to continue.
After registration is complete, in case of both Licensed & Trial user, Activation key shall be mailed to the email ld provided during registration.
- During Installation and Activation, user has to be connected to the internet and should have required permissions. Kindly refer to the prerequisites section at the start of this document.
- Activation key sent to the user’s mail id after registering, especially Licensed User, in his own interest, has to preserve the same for future reference.
- In case when tZirrTM license is purchased, a User of tZirrTM can be same as the Purchaser or different. During installation and after registering, activation key will be sent to the User’s mail id submitted during registration. So, it is the responsibility of the Purchaser to manage the License, the License Key which is sent to the Purchaser’s mail id.
To Activate tZirrTM after Installation, please go to tZirr Menu and select “Activate tZirr”. A screen as below appears.
- For Trial version: User has to key in the activation key sent to the email id furnished by selecting “Having Activation Key” option. One can cut & paste the activation key from the mail. While doing so, make sure copy is done exactly without appending & prefixing spaces.
- One can see expiry details in the tZirrTM ‘About’ page.
- For Licensed version: In case of first time installation, the computer has to be connected to the internet and User has to key in the License key. When activated, Activation key can be seen in the tZirrTM ‘About’ page. Also, Activation key will be sent to activate tZirrTM which can be used for subsequent re-installations on the same machine. Please preserve the mails for future reference.
- Please allow, in case any Firewall/Antivirus/System alerts or any warning messages appears.
- Please ‘Restart’ Outlook for activation to take effect and tZirrTM to start functioning.
- Please note, after Installation, depending on system security settings, there is a possibility that Add-Ins in general might be disallowed or disabled. In which case, after installing tZirrTM will not work. If not, one needs to enable Add-Ins to be allowed/ installed. Also, after installation please check if tZirrTM COM Add-in is enabled in Microsoft Office Outlook. If not, please enable. Please refer to the section on “Enable tZirr Add-In in Outlook” detailed below.
Category Color Selection
Post Activation, tZirrTM allows one time selection of color for email categories. A screen similar to one shown below appears. There is no provision in tZirrTM to change the settings again later. This is done mainly to avoid confusion in interpretation if different colors are chosen. In case of reinstall, one can choose the color for categories again.
Please note, any modification / deletion of categories created by tZirrTM will lead to improper functioning.
Please Note: tZirrTM categorizes mails specific to only one email id of recipient configured to ‘Primary Mail Account’ (basic or default email account) in Microsoft Outlook. tZirrTM will not categorize ‘alias’ email ids of recipient, recipients email id in BCC or recipients email id present as part of distribution list and also for other recipient mails ids, Secondary or other Microsoft Outlook email accounts. Also, tZirrTM does not categorize mails in ‘Sent’ folder.
Enable Reply All Alert
On installation of tZirrTM, the Reply All alert feature is not enabled by default. User can enable this from the “Config ReplyAll Alert” page invoked from tZirrTM menu option.
Enable tZirrTM Add-In in Outlook
As part of your security settings in Outlook, sometimes there might be a possibility that by default, Add-Ins would be disabled, in which case after Installing & Activating, tZirrTM will not work. tZirrTM is a COM dll Add-In designed to work with Outlook. Please check and enable if tZirrTM is disabled.
- For Outlook 2007, from Menu select - Tools-> Trust Center -> Add-ins
- For Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013, from Menu, select - File-> Options-> Add-Ins
Sample screen shots of 2010 & 2007 shown above. From the “Manage” dropdown list at the bottom select ‘COM Add-Ins’ ( tZirrTM is a COM dll Add-In ) and Press “Go…” . Another screen similar to one shown below with a list of COM Add-Ins will appear. Make sure "tZirr" is checked or else please check it. Please restart Outlook for changes to take effect.
Purchase & Conversion of Trail Version
For Trial version, a user can experience tZirrTM for 15 days, post which, tZirrTM will be disabled ( menu options will be grayed ). This expiry info is indicated in the tZirrTM ‘About’ page.
To purchase tZirrTM, please visit http://www.nascorgroup.com
On purchase, the installed trail version can be reactivated from the tZirrTM ‘Activate’ menu option and providing the License Key.